SinParty.com Prohibited Use PolicySinParty is committed to establishing and maintaining a lawfully compliant international pro-creator and professional production brand. We do not hide behind any walls and do not push any boundaries regarding intellectual property, illegal and/or unlawful Content or bad practice. As such, our SinParty Prohibited Use Policy lists conduct which Creators and Users are absolutely prohibited from engaging in and posting on the SinParty Platform.
- “Company” means SP Internet Media Limited, a company duly incorporated in accordance with the company laws of Cyprus with company number: HE381896 and registered address at: Office Archiepiskopou Makariou III 18B, Annnitas Complex, House 6, Anafotia, 7573, Larnaca, Cyprus, being the owner and operator of the SinParty Platform;
- "Content" means all material uploaded to the SinParty Platform by any Creator, including photos, videos, audio (for example, dialogue, music and other sounds), livestream material, data, text (such as comments and hashtags), metadata, images, interactive features, emojis, GIFs, memes, and any other uploaded material whatsoever;
- “Creator” also described as a performer or broadcaster means a User who has formally contracted with SinParty to set up their own personal SinParty account as a Creator account to post Content on the SinParty Platform to be viewed by other Users and includes all parties, participants and/or performers in any content whatsoever uploaded onto the SinParty Platform;
- “Participants” means all Creators, performers or broadcasters who, in conjunction with the Creator, participate in any Content uploaded on the SinParty Platform by a Creator and from whom the Creator is lawfully obliged to obtain and hold duly signed consent forms and to provide such duly signed consent forms to SinParty on request;
- “Platform” means the SinParty.com social media platform, website and application service that allows Creators to upload photographs and videos to their profile, setting a monthly subscription fee and therefore earning revenue from paying Users via the Company merchant processing systems;
- “SinParty” means SinParty.com, a social media platform, website and application service wholly owned and operated by the Company which allows Creators to upload photographs and videos to their profile, setting a monthly subscription fee and therefore earning revenue from paying Users via the Company merchant processing systems;
- "Terms and Conditions" means the General Terms and Conditions recorded in the agreement between the Company and any Creator and/or User and/or parties, participants and/or performers and/or broadcasters in any content whatsoever uploaded onto the SinParty Platform;
- “User” means any user of SinParty, whether subscribed or unsubscribed, who views content uploaded to the SinParty Platform, whether a Creator or a User or both;
- “You”, “Your” means Creators and Users of SinParty.
REASON AND PURPOSE FOR PROHIBITED USE POLICY
- This Prohibited Use Policy (the “Policy”) applies to your use of all Content uploaded on the SinParty Platform. This Policy sets out all prohibited activity to ensure strict compliance with all applicable legislation and regulations pertaining to the adult entertainment industry globally.
- The Company will periodically review the Policy to consistently amend and adapt the Policy in the event of amendments to applicable legislation and regulations or material changes in the Company’s business to ensure the Company always operates in strict compliance.
- By uploading and/or accessing the SinParty Platform, You agree not to post prohibited content as is more fully described in this Policy. The Company reserves the right to update this Policy and to review and/or reject any Content created and/or posted by You although the Company undertakes no obligation to monitor Content or take any such actions.
ILLEGAL AND UNLAWFUL CONDUCT
- You will only use SinParty for lawful purposes and will not encourage, solicit, incite, entrap or instruct others to violate any legislation.
- By using the SinParty Platform you agree that you will not –
- use the SinParty Platform for any other purpose, except for personal use;
- provide false information to the Company;
- create a false identity or impersonate another person, company or legal entity in any manner;
- without the Company’s express prior written consent, create a new account on SinParty, if the Company has previously disabled, suspended or terminated an account of Yours for any reason whatsoever;
- solicit, or attempt to solicit, personal information from other Creators and/or Users;
- disclose personal information of third parties on the SinParty Platform or retrieve any personal information from the SinParty Platform without the consent of such person, or collect information concerning other Creators or Users;
- sell, rent, transfer, or share your account or any Content obtained from Your use of SinParty to or with any other party;
- harvest or mine Content on the SinParty Platform, or otherwise access or use the SinParty Platform in a manner inconsistent with individual personal usage;
- act in any manner that negatively affects the ability of any other Creator and/or User to use the SinParty Platform;
- engage, upload, post, display or publish Content on the Platform that is illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, hateful, discriminatory, threatening, abusive, harassing, invasive of another’s privacy, or which encourages or promotes violence to people or animals, or which is racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable, or any other illegal activity;
- post any Content containing falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage the Company or any third party;
- post any Content containing unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorised solicitation;
- use the SinParty Platform to arrange in-person meetings for sexual activity for hire;
- post any Content containing sweepstakes, contests, or lotteries, or otherwise related to gambling;
- use the SinParty Platform to stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate any other person or entity;
- restrict, discourage or inhibit others from using the SinParty Platform;
- use the SinParty Platform to engage in misleading or deceptive conduct, or conduct that is likely to mislead or deceive any other Creator and/or User;
- post or cause to be posted any Content which is spam, which has the intention or effect of artificially increasing any Creator's views or interactions, or which is otherwise inauthentic, repetitive, misleading or of low quality;
- use other media or methods (for example the use of codewords or signals) to communicate anything which violates this Policy;
- reproduce, print, distribute, attempt to download, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any Content, except as permitted under the SinParty General Terms and Conditions;
- use Content that shows, promotes, advertises or refers to:
firearms, weapons, or any goods whose sale, possession or use is subject to prohibitions and/or restrictions;
underage sexual activity, blackmail, intimidation, snuff, death, violence, incest, racial slurs or hate speech (either orally or written);
drugs or drug paraphernalia;
self-harm or suicide;
violence, rape, lack of consent, hypnosis, intoxication, sexual assault, torture, sadomasochistic abuse or hardcore bondage, extreme fisting, or genital mutilation;
urine, scatological, or excrement-related material;
"revenge porn" (being any sexually explicit material featuring any individual who has not given prior, express and fully informed consent to that material (a) being taken, captured, or otherwise memorialized, or (b) being posted and shared on the SinParty Platform);
escort services, sex trafficking, or prostitution;
contains unsolicited sexual content or unsolicited language that sexually objectifies another Creator, User or anyone else in a non-consensual way, or contains fake or manipulated sexual content in relation to another Creator, User or anyone else (including "deepfakes");
contains, promotes, advertises or refers to hate speech (being Content intended to vilify, humiliate, dehumanize, exclude, attack, threaten, or incite hatred, fear of, or violence against, a group or individual based on race, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, caste, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, serious disease, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic);
contains or refers to any personal data or private or confidential information (for example, telephone numbers, location information, including street addresses and GPS coordinates), names, identity documents, email addresses, log-in credentials for SinParty including passwords and security questions, financial information including bank account and credit card details, biometric data, and medical records) without such person's express prior written consent;
gives the impression that it comes from or is approved, licensed or endorsed by the Company or any other person or company;
causes or is calculated to cause inconvenience, or anxiety to any other person or entity or which is likely to upset, embarrass, or cause serious offence to any other person or entity;
is used or is intended to be used to extract money or another benefit from any other person or entity in exchange for removal of Content;
involves or promotes third-party commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, product placements, advertising or job posting or employment ads without the Company express prior written consent;
either in the case of:
Content featuring public nudity, recorded in or broadcast from a country, State or province where public nudity is illegal; or
Content featuring sexual activities, recorded in or broadcast from a public place where members of the public are reasonably likely to see the activities being performed (this does not include outdoor places where members of the public are not present, for example private property such as a private backyard, or secluded areas in nature where members of the public are not present).
CHILD PORNOGRAPHY AND PEDOPHILIC ACTIVITY
- Underage Content is strictly prohibited on the SinParty Platform. The Company is committed to implementation of mechanisms preventing minors from accessing sexually-orientated materials.
- All Content shall only be transmitted to consenting adults who have been identified as over the age of majority.
You will not:
- use the SinParty Platform in any manner which may exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm any individual under the age of 18 (or older in any other jurisdiction in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority), for example by exposing them to inappropriate Content;
- upload, post, display or publish content on the SinParty Platform, whether real or simulated, that shows, includes or refers to:
any individual under the age of 18 (or older in any other jurisdiction in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority); and
any other individual unless You have requisite documentation confirming all individuals shown or included or referred to in Your Content are 18 years of age (or older in any other jurisdiction in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority), and You have prior written consent from each individual regarding their participation in your Content.
You will not:
- do anything that violates the Company or a third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights (examples of which are copyright, trademarks, confidential information, and goodwill), personality rights, privacy, and data protection rights, publicity or other similar rights;
- undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of the SinParty Platform and its Content or any part thereof, or attempt to do any of the aforegoing, except and solely to the extent permitted in the SinParty Terms and Conditions, the authorized features of the SinParty SinParty Platform or Content, or by law or otherwise attempt to use or access any portion of the SinParty Platform other than as intended by the Company;
- do anything that violates the Company or third party’s rights by way of unfair competition;
- violate another Creator’s intellectual property rights by recording, reproducing, downloading, distributing, transmitting, displaying, selling, licensing, altering, modifying or communicating to the public or otherwise distributing another Creator’s Content without authorisation;
- use the Company’s name, logo or any related or similar names, logos, product and service names, designs, slogans or photographs without the Company’s prior written consent;
- impersonate the Company, any of its employees, another Creator or User, or any other person, company or entity nor will You falsely state or suggest any affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship between You and the Company or any other person, company or entity;
- provide false account registration information or make unauthorised use of any other person or entity’s information or Content. You will not permit any other person to use Your account and You may never use any other person or entity’s SinParty account, similarly no other party, person or entity may use Your SinParty account; and
- collect or store personal data concerning any other person or entity.
- If the Company establishes that You are violating any Company or third party rights, the Company will disable access to and remove such violating Content from the SinParty Platform. The Company furthermore reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your access to the SinParty Platform.
You shall not:
- use the SinParty Platform in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the SinParty Platform or interfere with any other party’s use thereof, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the SinParty Platform;
- deploy programs, software, or applications designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or to use and/or monitor any information in or related to the SinParty Platform for any unauthorised purpose, including by engaging in any denial-of-service attack or similar conduct;
- deploy or use programs, software or applications designed to harm, interfere with the operation of, or access in an unauthorised manner, services, networks, servers, or other infrastructure; use any device, bots, scripts, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the SinParty Platform or that shortcut or alter SinParty Platform functions to run or appear in ways not intended by the SinParty Platform’s design;
- use any automated program, tool or process (such as web crawlers, robots, bots, spiders, automated scripts or other automatic device, process, or means) to access the SinParty Platform or any server, network or system associated with the SinParty Platform or to extract, scrape, collect, harvest or gather Content or information from the SinParty Platform, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the SinParty Platform without the Company’s prior written consent;
- use any manual process to download, monitor or copy any of the material on the SinParty Platform or for any other unauthorised purpose;
- knowingly or through negligence introduce any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or any other similar software, program, or material which is malicious or technologically harmful or that may damage the operation of any other person or entity’s property or the SinParty Platform or Company’s services;
- decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or derive the source code of SinParty;
- remove, damage, delete, alter, circumvent, avoid, or bypass or otherwise interfere with any digital rights management technology, encryption, security tools or other features used anywhere on the Platform or in connection with the Company’s services and/or which are designed to control the manner in which the SinParty Platform is used;
- alter, modify, deface, mutilate or otherwise bypass any part of the SinParty Platform, software through which it is made available, or its content, including advertisements;
- display, mirror, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the SinParty Platform or Content, or any portion thereof, through any other application or website, unless and solely to the extent that the Company makes available means for embedding any part of the SinParty Platform or Content;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the SinParty Platform, the Company (and its hosting company) computer systems and infrastructure, or the technical delivery systems of the Company service providers;
- use any information obtained from or through the SinParty Platform to block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the SinParty Platform, or for the purpose of implementing, modifying or updating any software or filter lists that block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the SinParty Platform;
- exploit errors in design, features which are not documented, and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available;
- obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any Content or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the SinParty Platform;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the SinParty Platform or any of the materials contained therein;
- use the SinParty Platform in any manner which may adversely affect the Company systems or security or interfere with any other Creator or User use of the SinParty Platform, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the SinParty Platform; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the SinParty Platform.
You understand, warrant and agree that any violation of this Policy shall result in legal action being instituted against you and/or the account holder of the internet service through which such activity occurred.