Creator Program Logo

Join the Party! Create and control your content, build your fan base, and make money.

APPLY NOW!

Keep 80% of all revenue made

MULTIPLE WAYS TO EARN WORLDWIDE!

My Party Logo

My Party Fans

Offer exclusive content to your closest fans at a monthly subscription set by you

My Party Logo

Custom Videos

Make a personal video on request, billed at a per min price decided by you

My Party Logo

Live Stream

Take a special request, stream live for a limited time, and get paid by your fan

My Party Logo

Receive Tip

Fans can show their appreciation for your content by sending multiple tips

My Party Logo

Advertising Revenue

Share in the revenue when a fan clicks on an advert that is on your page

My Party Logo

Referral Income

Refer someone to become a creator and earn a percentage of their earnings for 18 months

My Party Logo

Paid Clips

Fans can purchase an unlimited amount of your exclusive video content

My Party Logo

Social Media Shoutout

Earn by posting a special shoutout request from a fan on one of your social media platforms

RECEIVE GLOBAL PAYOUTS WEEKLY

SinParty Currency SinParty Currency SinParty Currency SinParty Currency
SinParty Currency SinParty Currency SinParty Currency SinParty Currency

All creators get access to their own dashboard.

Here, you can see where you're making the most money out of all your revenue streams. Each week your earnings become available to withdraw.

You get to keep 80% of all the revenue made from your content, whilst the other 20% is related to SinParty to cover processing fees.

When you introduce a new creator you will also receive 10% of their revenue for 6 months and 5% of their revenue for the next year.

The choice of global payout methods is up to you.

HOW IT WORKS

Step 1:

Create your account with your Personal or Studio details

Sign Up!

Step 2:

Complete age verification processes

(creator needs to be 18 years of age or older) Get Verified

Step 3:

Create and upload your content

(as simple and easy as 1,2,3...)

Got a lot of content coming out of your studio?
Contact Us for details of how we can become partners

YOUR SUCCESS HAS NO LIMITS

Global Icon

Global payout in your local Currency or Crypto Currency to keep your cash options flexible

Global Icon

Keep your content Private in specific areas by using Geo Blocking

Global Icon

Create content and earn money at your leisure and in your own time

WE ARE HERE TO HELP

24/7 SUPPORT

Bullet Icon

Need help getting fans to sign up?

Bullet Icon

Got questions about uploading content?

Bullet Icon

Want tips on marketing your content?

Bullet Icon

Wondering what equipment you need?